E-AnimationPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-AnimationPage

Computar Arts Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??

Go down 
4 posters

Favourite Genre of Music!!
Techno
Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_lcap0%Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock
Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_lcap20%Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Metal
Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_lcap20%Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Screamo
Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_lcap0%Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Country
 0% [ 0 ]
Hip-Hop
 20% [ 1 ]
Rap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
 0% [ 0 ]
Blues
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_lcap40%Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
pivotelite

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:54 am

vote for your favourite genre of music
Back to top Go down
EMMDM
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm

i voted for other i like oldies

Quote :
EDIT-Also i like 80's and dance music (Ex.Stayin alive")And other disco.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://e-animationpage.forumotion.com/index.htm
pivotelite

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 pm

really thats an odd one i never actually got in a reply, by oldies do you mean elvis and beetles??? because they are under the rock genre if you didnt know, because i like the beatles alot..
Back to top Go down
punkboy957
punkboy957

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:32 pm

I had rated other because I like punk rock, pop-punk, rock, and pop-rock put together with some scream-o.
Back to top Go down
http://punkboy957.forumotion.com
PivotSk8ter228
PivotSk8ter228

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: fweefdsfs   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:06 pm

I put rock because i like Rock,Punk Rock,and alittle Rap. So mostly Rock.
Back to top Go down
http://PivotSk8ter228.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??   Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Favourite Genre of Music??
Page 1 of 1