E-AnimationPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-AnimationPage

Computar Arts Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tisfat updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChinaShima

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:56 pm

The creator of tisfat is updating the program like mad now. he's fixed nearly all the bugs you guys have had trouble with and even added a pivot like stick builder into it. theres gonna be alot more stuff cause he's trying to make it into a profesional program. anyways if u want the latest version go to tisfat.2ya.com

also if u already have the latest version u can send me an email at me-is-awsome@hotmail.com and i can send u some custom stickmen ive made
Back to top Go down
pivotelite

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:50 pm

thanks for the awsome update chinashima.....ive never seen to many tisfat animation besides yours Razz
Back to top Go down
punkboy957
punkboy957

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:27 pm

Tisfat was too confusing for me to figure out.. So I just stopped trying Razz..
Back to top Go down
http://punkboy957.forumotion.com
hisficfan
Familiar
Familiar
hisficfan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:35 pm

can you post a download link for tisfat2 because i can't find it on tisfat2ya...
Back to top Go down
ChinaShima

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:58 pm

hisficfan wrote:
can you post a download link for tisfat2 because i can't find it on tisfat2ya...

Tisfat 2 is not yet complete so its not really worth downloading. here is the latest version of tisfat 1 though. this one allows you to build custom sticks like in pivot

http://sektorz.com/tisfat0683.zip
Back to top Go down
Jay

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tisfat updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tisfat updates   Tisfat updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tisfat updates
Page 1 of 1