E-AnimationPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-AnimationPage

Computar Arts Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Ranger (Flash Art)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zooloo75

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Night Ranger (Flash Art) Empty
PostSubject: Night Ranger (Flash Art)   Night Ranger (Flash Art) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 pm

Hope you like it took me 2 days.
Night Ranger
https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u233/zooloo75/Ranger-1.swf

I doubt that i can make an animation with him becuz im just too lazy to redraw that guy over and over for 700 frames.
I will never make a full body animation in my life.
Stick Animations Forever.

I drew this in flash.

Flash has better drawing tools than MS Paint.

Edit: It is very normal if you have the feeling that he's looking at you no matter where you look at him.

Because i moved my head to the left of the monitor and it looked like his eyes were following me...
Back to top Go down
EMMDM
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Cool...   Night Ranger (Flash Art) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:28 pm

i have flash well...i download trail but around high school .my dads gona buy me an apple laptop 15 inch with final cut studio 2 and in colledge ill have to get money to buy flash cuz i want to be an arcitect (Ph.d) so ...yea at the end of high school ill get the stuff i need cuz also im gona animate and plus!!
i draw really good ...but great flash thingy your right....flash is better then paint
Back to top Go down
https://e-animationpage.forumotion.com/index.htm
pivotelite

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Night Ranger (Flash Art)   Night Ranger (Flash Art) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:13 pm

whoah really nice artwork..i might get into making pivot artwork cuz its good for sigs and display pics and stuff! look forward to seeing more art form you
Back to top Go down
punkboy957
punkboy957

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Night Ranger (Flash Art)   Night Ranger (Flash Art) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:01 pm

Very nice, I have flash now and if ANYONE wants to start a website (that I can build as soon as I get it from my technology teacher), please tell me? I'll be making a preview once I get the characters done and the Ideas done, if you wanna know how my character art is, look at the picture I made in Flash, my avatar picture.. I've made better though..
Back to top Go down
http://punkboy957.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Ranger (Flash Art)   Night Ranger (Flash Art) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Ranger (Flash Art)
Page 1 of 1