E-AnimationPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-AnimationPage

Computar Arts Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sucky anims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skuad

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Sucky anims Empty
PostSubject: Sucky anims   Sucky anims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 pm

Flipp Sucky anims Flippprejs8.th
Back to top Go down
EMMDM
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Sucky anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucky anims   Sucky anims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:22 pm

dont put yourself down i mean when i was at your level it was about a year ago and i didnt even know how to put videos on youtube but since then im a computar wizard but not a nerd or anything just free time and youall get better just work on easing and physics
Back to top Go down
https://e-animationpage.forumotion.com/index.htm
punkboy957
punkboy957

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Sucky anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucky anims   Sucky anims Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:38 am

Well, it's really not too bad for a first, it was uneased and rather fast, soo, I suggest looking at my tutorial, and I'm not sure if you know, but when you save a pivot as a GIF at normal speed, set the speed to 6, resize it to 2, and uncheck merge. But, don't give up, look at some tutorials on what you want to learn, test things like walking, punching, flipping, running, easing, spacing, and signature making (it'll come handy later in joints lol, trust me). There are other things you may want to learn too, so go ahead and find tutorials for those too. Keep animating, some day, you'll reach intermediate, I'm sure! Though it may tick you off sometimes trying to get there, like it does me, I'm still med beginner o.- -.o o.o 0.o o.0 0.0 ^.^..
Back to top Go down
http://punkboy957.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sucky anims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucky anims   Sucky anims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sucky anims
Page 1 of 1